Pages

27 October 2011

PERSONAL STYLE | Jean Greige

Jean Greige by Madeline Pendelton

A Little Black Dress a la Kelly Bundy

From her blog ...
Industry Background: I have my Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts. I attended college in San Francisco, where I studied fashion design and marketing. ... more
This blog is my outlet for a variety of fashion-related musings. I enjoy paid sponsorships for my personal style posts (always noted), but also make an effort to showcase small and women-owned businesses gratis wherever possible. ... more

4th mode | SPONSORS & AFFILIATES

4th mode | BOTTOM LINE
Beyond her knowledge of fashion design and marketing, commitment to social media, AND OF COURSE over 100 gorgeous well-photographed looks, what makes this simple blog so appealing are  several little accessories including beauty tutorials at You Tube and whimsical illustrations.
Illustrations

No comments:

Post a Comment